Wednesday, December 21, 2005

 

What my agenda is

Please, because I am an advocate of the legalization of prostitution that does not mean, I am a sexual pervert or that you are , what we want is the freedom to exchange money for sex between two consenting adults.

If you are doing anything with a child under the age of eighteen (18) stop it is morally wrong and against the law anywhere in the world. You are not going to get away with it. You do not want your knees a knock'n against a lawyers desk or reside in a 6x10 foot iron box. If you've seen the movie "Midnight Express" that's what it would be like in a forigen prison. An American gringo is a big score overseas. Prison in the USA you are at bottom of the pecking order, not pleasant.

When I say I advocate the legalization of prostitution. I don’t mean a badly dressed street walker that is addicted to drugs. What I want is a controlled clinical situation that can be controlled by the government for heath, safety and community standards for both customer and sex worker.Prostitution is only legal in the USA in one county in Nevada. I am not advocating you break the laws in your community but work in your community to change the laws to make prostitution legal for men and woman.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?